Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Amonettebiaz

Re: Just Another Adventure For All of Us

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Cali knocks on the docs door "dad can i come in i need to talk to you." "yes Cali come in" says the doctor "dad i killed him i did not want to but i got mad and i am scared are you mad at me" says Cali  "of course not he killed jack he kidnapped you for 100 years and he tryed to kill me ever time we meet im not mad it was about time i looked for you every second he took you." says the doctor "thanks dad im going to sit by jack" says Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Jack gasp for air jolting up in the seat. " I'm covered in blood and naked? I did see this coming... No I have boxers." Jack said then looking over at you. " Now this is ackward.. And I'm in my boxers.... And covered in my own blood. So hello there how's your day going. " Jack say rubbing the back of his head.
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 pm

"at first it was kinda shity with more shit on top of it but then the man that kidnapped me is dead and my father said hes not mad at me for it i'm kinda happy now." says Cali "here put some close on or not up to you and blushes." says Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:47 pm

" See if this was my ship would be, though this is the Doctors ship so I'll be putting thoughs on. " Jack said grabbing the cloths. " I have to wash my self off first though." Jack said walking back to his room.
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:20 pm

"i'm going to eat then go to bed we have had a crazy day" says Cali to the doctor. she goes in the kitchen and makes food for everyone. the doctor comes in and says "who taught you how to cook" "while i went to school for culinary arts on earth" says Cali she makes fried chicken mashed potatoes and a glayifreyen vegi "jack foods done" yells Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:18 pm

" Yeah yeah. " Jack said walking over to the kitchen wearing his dark blue button up and grey spenders and grey pants. " I die to much..." Jack said graving food and sitting down.
    "Yeah you do. " The Doctor said chewing down his food.

They all ate there food and made jokes and stuff. XD
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:02 pm

she gets a bottle of wine poor's everyone a glass "Cali" the doctor yells "im only having a glass but it for jack a toast to jack for facing the master."  drinks her glass
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:22 pm

(hows your arm)
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

" I can't toast to take I'm sorry. But I got my ass handed to me and then fell to die.." Jack said pushing a side the wine and walking back to his room. " I though you where done with alcohol." The Doctor said smiling at her as a joke.
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:59 pm

"i had said with heavy alcohol not weak alcohol for awhile" says Cali with a smile "how did you like dinner dad" says Cali "it was wonderful Cali" says the doctor "night dad" she walks to jacks room hey jack "can i come in"
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:07 am

"Yeah come in." Jack said facing away from the door. ''Closes it on your way in though." Jack said in a mono tone voice.
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:42 am

"hey looked like you need to talk back there just to let you know you can always talk to me."says cali when shutting the door. but i need to talk first about when the master kidnapped me" says Cali

Last edited by patrickbain on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:44 am

(( better can kind of use it I have to keep in bent though and it keeps fallin a sleep. So it's numb ))
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:09 am

"hey im sorry for asking you out jack but i like you so much" says Cali
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:44 am

" It's fine it wasn't that, that bugged me. It's the fact that while I was getting my ass handed to me in the dark by the Master who decided to imprint all the things that happened to the Doctor and I back into my head.... A hole year in every detail. I've gone so completely insane that I just...want to die again to forget it. " Jack said with no sadness to his voice just seriousness and anger.
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:07 am

"while when he kidnapped me he kept hitting me and he would inject something in me i dont know what though"
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 am

(( half fucken awake because can't sleep but so sleepy Sad ))
    " I'm sorry. Well on Vailent the Master took over Earth as prime minister of Great Britain, turned the Doctor to his " real age" and tortured the living hell about of both of us real just to find one girl. Martha. He turned a hold race of humans into himself and still couldn't find her but that was later. Killed, raped, tortured, dyscected me on the news just to get Martha to come out of hiding. Though she stayed strong. Had the Doctor watch every moment of it...." Jack said with horror in his eyes from remembering. " At first for the first 4 months is was just pain I though the Master enjoy to pull. Just any and all things he could think of. Until I finally realized that it really was a was to cover up the sounds that he hear in his head. He bought a collect of whips just to see what sounds came out of me... I.. I have never gave up but one day during that year no one remembers. I did. Around the end of the 6 month right after I was killed by dissoling acid eating me away. The Master decided well..."Jack just stopped staring at the wall in his room not saying anything.
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:12 am

(( I started writing at 3 but keep dosing off and finished at 4 lol and don't know y it put a sad face up there XD))
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:55 am

((omg after my spring break that ends this week I have 58 days until schools out and I'm a senior.. WTF Very Happy ))
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Cali starts to have flashbacks "I can hear his laugh still his crazed laugh well hitting me and stomping on my stomach. I had bruises for about 2 years. I thought I was going to die there until my dad came. I did not tell him about the injections. I think I should have. I have one of the viles in my purse." says Cali as she starts to cry

Last edited by patrickbain on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:24 pm

((I get out in May so I have like 32 more days high school  went to fast cant believe im going to be a senior))
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:05 pm

(( lol we just have the Dictor in the role play just to make it doctor who just because of roblox Neutral If Cali wants Jack she can have him but if u want to write I willl because I do write fanfic so I write smut and torture XD and omg at d&d I had pizza toast soda and like 5 mikes alcohol lemonade so my stomach hates me and I'm so happy I'm not a light weight because they have 5% and my friend Kealie gets drunk after 2))

" You know he probably I still alive. The Master makes it seem likes his dead but his always been with the Doctor since the Doctor started what he has done. To me that's pretty funny though." Jack said rubbing the back of his head. " I dont know how he made it possible but the scars show on my body more then my mind. But some times I do thank bad wolf for making the freak I am. " Jack finished looking at Cali with a smile.
    (( can I write it because your character only gets him once. That's how Jack is. XD ))
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm

((i went up to my grandpas work to say good by to everyone today it was the sadest thing next to my father death))
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:21 pm

((and what are you talking about can i write it))
    Amonettebiaz

Post by Amonettebiaz on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Cali starts to see out side of her body "jack he is still alive and is still in the tardis. hes in the swimming pool  im going after him not you i can take a couple of hits."says Cali she runs to the swimming pool "master" says Cali "while if it isnt the wonderful Cali" says the master while hitting me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:22 pm