Doctor Who Roleplay

All it takes is a couple of whovians in the TARDIS to form complete chaos and nothing but fun. So come along Ponds and let's go see the stars!

Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

Epsilon Tesseract

Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 3:07 pm

My name is Epsilon Tesseract. Well, that's my nickname at least, as most gallifreyan names are a bit difficult to pronounce- And there's always the old gallifreyan superstition that if someone knows your name they can control you. I am 756ish years old, and have been stuck on the planet earth for exactly 301 of those.

Long story with that- to shorten it down, I was very near graduating from the Patrex Academy, I was gonna be a Time Lady, I was already bound to my TARDIS (Well that's a childish nickname for them that some Lungbarrow kids started, I called them TTCs) and with a bright future as a historian and archivist ahead of me- I was inspired by the Untempered Schism. Then the Last Great Time War happened, and not only was Academy shut down, but I was drafted. Sorta. That's putting it in earth terms.

But anyway, my TTC and I were called to fight, I was a Siege Pilot, and went on quite a few solo missions. I got caught once by Dalek allies, they stripped me of my telepathic cortex, which of course ended all of my telepathic abilities, caused me to loose several senses, and made everyone back home think I was dead. I no longer existed in the Gallifreyan Telepathic Matrix.

So when I eventually returned to my commander, he decided that made me the perfect suicide pilot, which would have been great if he'd told me. As it were, he told me to pack my formal Patrex robes, an extra flightsuit, and anything of immense value to me. I assumed I was being transferred after this mission, and did as he told, packing them in a transdimensional canister that I could fit in my pocket.

Then I took off, headed straight for one of the Dalek motherships, and I was within a mile when I realized I wasn't going to survive. I was already dead in every way that mattered, I had no family left and no real future anymore at this point. I was doubting Rassilon's renewed leadership since his Resurrection- and I ran.

I was going to die, completely, no regenerations even though I had 10 left at that point, and even though I was pretty much already dead, I did not want to die. So I ran, I turned my ship around and sped away, in a panic and I could hardly tell what I was doing-

Then I crashed. In the middle of the New World, before it was even properly explored. That's right, America, on Earth, in the year 1714. Somewhere slightly north of Kansas. My ship died, but she was already dying since our telepathic bond was ripped up, and I couldn't feel it, just numbness. I staggered out of my TTC, glanced at her outer shell- chameleon circuit hadn't been damaged so she looked like a rotting tree- and then continued onward.

After a few day's walk I was mauled by a wild animal, and in my weakened state I was unable to fight back, therefore I regenerated. My new face was young, very young, by human standards probably no older than 17.

I continued walking until I found civilization, a colony of British Americans. I was thought to be a strange child living in the streets, and was put in an orphanage. Luckily I was deemed a legal adult woman two years later, now living as a human with the name Anna Smith. I chose to remain at the orphanage and worked there a long time, after 20 years though I left to go to a different colony before too many people became suspicious of my lack of physical aging.

That's how I lived a long time, colony to colony, name to name, helping in wars and human history in America, trying to find my place. I stayed neutral as possible in most cases, but being tarred and feathered really convinces someone to take part in the Boston Tea Party. Occasionally there were aliens, whether lost or hostile, and I'd always find a way to get them to leave earth peacefully. When the USA has 49 states, I moved to Michigan and began building a bunker. By the year 2000 no one knew about my bunker anymore except me, and the entrance was just a manhole with a deadlock seal and a perception filter. I had mass quantities of C-rations I'd accumulated over time, and a computer system and furniture I'd build all of on my own. I never left my bunker anymore, probably not since I initially finished it except occasionally to get new parts for computer things or pet projects, maybe the occasional alien catching/shooing.

In 2003 I realized my bunker was located in a place called Hell, Michigan, and after a small chuckle I returned to my daily life of waking up, showering, dressing, sitting at my computer and hacking NASA, USIT(United States branch of UNIT), the US branches of Torchwood, and any other "Supernatural" or extraterrestrial tracking/seeking/hunting websites I could to protect America, Earth, and friendly aliens whenever I could.

I'd long accepted my entire race was probably dead, and I hardly counted myself as one of them anymore. In 2013, on November 24th, I regenerated of old age. I now have long wavy brown hair, grey-blue eyes, a rounder face, unreasonably pale skin(albeit that may be because of how much time I spend underground), a really annoying overbite, and I'm 5'4". Same height as the 4th president though! I'd say I look around 25, I get IDed going into bars(thank you Gallifreyan Military protocols for making me carry psychic paper), and I'm reasonably pretty.

As of today I haven't left my base since April, haven't eaten 'real food' since 1997, and have officially gotten bored enough to join social media under several aliases. Seriously all you aliens, just because I said leave earth and never return doesn't mean I meant it. I occasionally still send out feeble Gallifreyan SOSes, more because it makes me feel like I'm not giving up than to actually hope for a response- I'm quite sure any other survivors of the Time War would be just as stranded and disconnected as me. Not like I'd really know- my telepathic cortex has healed slightly with my regenrations, I may be able to do touch telepathy with great difficulty at this point, I can officially make mindscapes now so I can remember Gallifrey, back when it was beautiful, when I was a child, before the War, but I wouldn't be able to sense another telepath if I tried, and they wouldn't be able to sense me.

I am a bit alone, but for now I'm fine with that. I'm gallifreyan, almost Time Lady, and we never really had emotional connections of any kind. Can't miss what you never had. So I'm fine, I'm always fine.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Re: Hallo, then! I'm Epsilon, nice to meet ya.

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Another day, another day, another day... Nothing interesting... Maybe I'll send a general beacon, maybe I'll get someone friendly down to earth for a garden party.
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Jack Harkness sat there next half a sleep in front of the computer in the remade Torchwood 3 base. No rift activity for the last week and he was deciding to just give up on the case and just hand it over to Gwen.
    Slowly drifting off as his head slammed on the keyboard walking him. Shaking his head, and getting up he walked to the bathroom to splash cold water on his face to wake himself. Staring at himself in the mirror as the computer alarm went off.
    Rushing back to the desk he looked up at the screen. It wasn't rift activity but it was something drawing enough energy to be like one.
    The immortal man grabbed his coat and rushed up out of the base grabbing the Land Rover and drove off following the energy signal.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Epsilon brushed her hair out of her face and muttered something in Gallifreyan, typing a few commands in her computer to amplify the signal.
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Jack looked over at the computer on his dash as the alarms on it showed a dramatic spike of energy flow from the signal.
    Pushing pressure on the gas pedal shooting off with his cop lights on.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    About a 20 minute longer drive then he expected as he parked the car and got out. Feeling awkard from the place the signal took him to.
    " Usually strange signals come out of abandon builds. This is a change. " Jack said out loud to himself slamming the car door.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Epsilon sat back and glanced at her calender- "A month? Really? I should water the grass..."
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Epsilon stood and moved towards the latter that would take her out of the bunker, grabbing a little backpack before climbing all the way out, stretching an blinking at the bright sunlight.
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Jack pulled out his pistol and walked on to the premise. Keeping a close quarter, watching his back.
    " What kind of alien would come here?" Jack seemed confused. As he wouldn't expect just any normal creature or alien would have chosen. So it had to be some sort of intelligent being casing the signal to boost.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Epsilon relocked the little manhole cover behind her and looked at the cobbled together superphone she'd made out of several iPhones, lowering the signal a bit and scanning for alien life aside from herself
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 7:41 pm

Jack looked down at the scanner in his hand watching the signal drop out of site.
    " No! Don't do this now. " Jack yelled trying to reload the devise.
    As he stepped on the the grassy area.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Epsilon looked over, thinking she heard a voice. Hell's a pretty small and flat place with a lot of weird echoes, probably why it got it's name. "Hello? Anyone there?" She called anyway
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Jack looked up from the scanner as he heard the faint voice.
    " Hello?" Jack said pretty loud wondering if he was just hearing things and that being alone was just finally getting to him.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 9:14 pm

"Ah! So someone is there!" Epsilon began to walk toward the voice, wondering absently if they were an alien her scanner just wasn't picking up
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Jack puts his gun back in the holster. And slowly walked towards the sound of the voice staying cautious, and put his phone sized rift scanner in his coat pocket.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 9:47 pm

"I'm friendly, I promise." Epsilon said automatically, one of the things on her list of 'things to say to potential aliens' which is really far longer than it should be.
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 9:58 pm

" Good, because j don't want to shot. " Jack joked because he did put his gun away.
    " Who are you and why are to sending signals as strong as the rift?" Jack said twitching for his gun but stopping himself.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 10:02 pm

"Rift? What rift? And how'd you get my signal? That's supposed to be an SOS tuned as much as possible toward Casaborians." Epsilon frowned "I'm called Epsilon, who in Rassilon's Arse are you?"
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 10:13 pm

" Captain Jack Harkness leader of Torchwood 3. I was scanning rift energy and some how my satellite picked up a high amount of energy from this area. " Jack said
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Epsilon took a step back defensively "Torchwood" she said angrily "So what are you gonna do now? Shoot me and raid my bunker? You won't be able to kill me that fast, and I won't give you the ability to hurt anyone else!"
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

"What?! No. That's the things UNIT does. I'm not that cruel.. Maybe." Jack smirk. " But I have had that happen to me by them.. Long story. But no I just followed the energy signal and though I would check it out. " Jack said a little confused but happy Gwen wasn't with him do to the fact she would probably do exactly that.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 10:45 pm

"Right" Epsilon said mistrustfuly, "I'm called Epsilon. I'm probably somewhere in your data banks as the 'sky demon' from when the organisation was relatively new. I'll have you know that those Hectfoloians were friendly, and children, and your people had no reason to kill them. No reason at all."
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 pm

((Oh sorry I repeated myself I'm tired and didn't re read just ignore her second introduction and assume she was just saying something rude and accusing))
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Sun May 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Epsilon crossed her arms "Your timeline... I- I don't like it. You're not right, you're off, it's throwing me off. Why is it like that? Why are you- why are you a fixed point? Humans can't be fixed points, how are you a fuxed point?" Epsilon looked increasingly more uncomfortable
    CaptainJackHarknessx

Post by CaptainJackHarknessx on Sun May 03, 2015 11:52 pm

(( so rude :3 ))
    Jack glares her slightly placing a hand on the tip of the gun holster.
    "How do you know that I'm a fixed point in time. Tell me!" Jack yelled slighty
    " And I only kill if I have to. An I will keep my word to an old friend of my I traveled with. " Jack growled.
    Epsilon Tesseract

Post by Epsilon Tesseract on Mon May 04, 2015 12:56 am

((The thing keeps logging me out whyyy))

Epsilon tightened her jaw, but kept her tone light and even. "Oh and what do you think I am? You obviously came up here all guns blazin' with some kind of expectation. Did you even look at the signal or did you just see the energy signature and think 'oh, alien, must be stopped for the queen of England'? I can sense your timelines, they're too long and have multiple deaths in them. They make me incredibly uncomfortable. Anyone in my race would be at least slightly uncomfortable when a fixed point moves around and is a [/i]human[/i].

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 am